1. Select a Video profile to use for multicast streaming
- Setting path: Web viewer >> Setup >> Basic >> Video profile
2. Setting 'Multicast (RTSP)' at the selected video profile
- Multicast setting should be set separately on each profile used
[Figure 1.] Multicast GUI of X series camera
- 2-1. IP address
- The acceptable IP range is 126.96.36.199 ~ 188.8.131.52
- Please refer to 'Multicast address' page of Wikipedia.
- Please consider not using 'Notable addresses'.
- 2-2. Port
- The multicast RTP port should be set to an even number between 1024 and 65534.
- However, port 3702 cannot be used.
- 2-3. TTL
- TTL stands for 'Time to live'
- Please refer to 'Time to live' page of Wikipedia.